Sunday, December 14, 2008

New Blog Shows Off Bloggers!

I'm truly excited about our new venture. This new blog is called:

CB Blogger Quotes

Don't ask me how these ideas come to me! But I really think it's a fantastic one!

Here's the concept behind it:

It's a blog for people to share the best quotes they find from bloggers!

Just think about the unlimited potential for this blog!

There are so many bloggers out there and many of them have insightful and even inspirational comments spattered throughout their posts.

CB Blogger Quotes will finally offer a venue for people to share these great quotes!

The size of the ever-growing online blogging community cannot be ignored!

And what bloggers have to offer in terms of writing is often overlooked!

But I'm sure you've come across funny, inspirational, educational, and even pithy remarks from bloggers!

Now you can share your favorite quotes with the world!

Plus, if you're a blogger and you've gone back and read through some of your own posts and thought - Wow! I wrote that? Then you know it's something that would really benefit others if it only had a chance for a more widespread viewing audience.

That's what I hope this blog becomes, a place for anyone to come, and gain insights that will make them ponder on life in a new and fascinating way!


With conviction,
CB Webmaster

No comments:

Post a Comment