Thursday, December 4, 2008

Find Your Niche Clickers and You're On Your Way to Success (I don't doubt it!)

As I lay in bed semi-awake it dawned on me who my target "clickers" are! You won't believe this, it totally cracked me up! People like me! (minus the principles).

It makes total sense! Who else would click on those ads with headlines like SEO!

So the next logical step for me to take then would be to promote my Web Creation Blog by posting in it regularly. Since adsense is supposedly picking ads based on the content of the site a SEO ad is bound to pop up!

So instead of targeting the entire 25,000 users, I just needed to find my niche "clickers!"

And what's even better is that as I was doing my own "homework" I came across a list of the top 25 SEO blogs and I'm proud-sad to announce that only one of them was actually worth my time.

You know what that means right? That if I can get my act together and write some strong SEO postings on my Web Creation Blog then I can easily work myself to the top of that 25 list! Hooray!

So hope is restored and I can sleep and with sweet dreams to boot!

Your now favorite (oh come on this was a great revelation!),
CB Webmaster

P.S. In case you missed it my point was - To make money with your website:

1. Sign up for Google's Adsense.

2. Then write your content for target niche clickers.

It also helps if you are able to tap into the current search trends - what people are looking for right now and they'll want to read what you have to say and maybe just maybe click away!

P.P.S. I know I used my self as an example but if you have principles you won't "steal" my idea and try to get yourself to the top of the 25 SEO blog lists. And if you don't have principles - well then good luck mate! The race is on....

P.P.P.S. You're probably thinking I need to mind my content length (I know I know!) but I just wanted to say one more thing - I realized I don't want to monopolize my web content blog with only specific postings on how to earn money for free so I created a new blog called: CB Make Money for Free (in case you don't know, CB stands for Chatblog - it's my baby!)

No comments:

Post a Comment