Saturday, December 6, 2008

3 Days and 20 Posts Later!

OMG! I've found my passion - writing blog postings about how to become a great blogger! Who knew this would be my niche? Not me! lol!

I mean less than a week ago I had no experience blogging and now here I have written 20 posts in a blog I created called CB Blog Success - which offers free tips to create your own successful blog!

How is it possible that a person with no experience on a subject became an expert "overnight?"

Well actually I've written a blog posting exactly about that! ha! It's called: 10 Easy Steps to Become a Successful Blogger Overnight

Because I think it's pretty excellent information for people to know that if they have a passion for something they can become an expert on it almost instantly and become a prolific blog writer on it in less than a week if they really want to!

So remember the key to success is to:

1. Do your H.W.

2. Create a "space" for creativity to flow through you.

3. Put in the effort.

If you do that you'll be on top of your game in no time flat!

Oh and it also helps if your have pure motive -

as long as you're going to succeed

encourage others    success

instead of trying to hoard it for yourself.

This attitude is very inviting for your audience as well as being courteous to your fellow bloggers.

Afterall, I developed the group blogging experience at Chatblog in the spirit of creating a friendly online community based on the principle of sharing information freely with all!


Tried and true,
CB Webmaster

P.S. It makes sense that the blog that is going to provide me so much success lets me do my favorite thing - share information for free! Not only that since the number of online bloggers is massive it means my blog has an infinite potential to reach that ever-growing audience! Although I'm not the only one doing this, so far I've come across several good blogs doing the same thing, this market has barely been touched! If you want to check out the other good blogs for creating blogs check out my CB Blog Success Blog and scroll down - on the bottom right you will see these links under the heading: Best Links for Bloggers. Enjoy!

P.P.S. If you have a blog which gives free advice to bloggers and would like me to link to you feel free to email me at: webmaster@chatblog.net78.net

No comments:

Post a Comment