Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My baby!

Okay yesterday I was thinking about what I want Chatblog to represent. And it boiled down to how I've always subconsciously viewed the internet as a "place" to find out information on whatever you're looking for 4 free!

So I've made a brand new baby to prove my belief that the internet does actually have TONS of great information available on whatever topic you're looking up - it's called CB Find 4 Free Blog

Check it out and I think you'll see I haven't been pulling your chain when I say you can find anything online for free!

And since this concept has been at the center of my online experience for as long as I can remember I thought I would make Chatblog's motto reflect this:

"Chatblog - Where free means free!"

Love,
Your Friendly Neighborhood CB Webmaster :) yep love, that's right folks, I'm not afraid to say it! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment